What I would Tell Oprah about the Amazing Health Benefits of Matcha Green Tea
After treating thousands of patients, you begin to see patterns. You begin to understand what works and what doesn’t. I have seen weight loss fads come and go and I have seen patients try every best selling weight loss plan on the market. Because I love to help people attain lasting positive changes in their lives, when I find an amazing product I like to tell people about it. Matcha green tea has hundreds of beneficial healing characteristics that go way beyond weight loss. And matcha is definitely gaining in popularity. Matcha has been featured on the Dr. OZ show, not only by Dan Buettner, author of Blue Zones, but also in the Dr. OZ cancer edition. Dr. Andrew Weil is also a fan of matcha green tea as he knows of it’s amazing health benefits. While I am somewhat surprised that Oprah has not featured matcha on her show yet, I feel it is just a matter of time before Oprah understands what these other health gurus understand. If Oprah asked me about the health benefits of matcha and why she should drink a cup of matcha a day here is what I would tell her.
1) The health benefits of matcha green tea are very profound, with an ORAC value of 1384, matcha is higher in anti-oxidants than wolfberries, noni and acai juice.
2) 1 cup of Living Qi organic matcha has the anti-oxidants of 137 cups of Chinese green tea tips.
3) Matcha has been shown to help increase metabolism and burn fat.
4) Matcha can help control sugar cravings and reduce blood.
5) Matcha is powdered green tea and green tea is the most researched herb in the world for cancer prevention.
6) Matcha can be made in the traditional way as a hot tea, or made into a delicious matcha latte, or matcha mocha latte