The key to making a matcha mocha latte that tastes like you bought it in a gourmet coffee shop is to make the matcha first, add the creamed chocolate, then add the hot milk and foam.
1) Add 1 tsp. Living Qi Matcha into your favorite mug
2) Cream the matcha by adding 2 oz hot water and whisking until smooth and creamy
3) Cream the chocolate by adding 1 tsp. organic cocoa powder to 2oz. hot water and beating.
4) Pour 5 oz steamed* milk into your favorite matcha bowl or teacup
5) Add the “creamed” matcha tea and “creamed” chocolate to the milk
6) Scoop foamy milk on top*
7) Sprinkle with matcha powder or cocoa powder
*4) You can steam the milk using a steamer, or just bring it to near boiling.
*6) You may need a milk frother for this step.
• Add vanilla essence, chocolate powder or mint essence
• Sweeten with honey, manuka honey, stevia or brown sugar
To find out how we price the finest matcha in the world click here.