The following 10 questions are designed to open your heart and mind to your most creative self…engage them in a spirit of adventure and curiosity.
After you work through these questions, if you want to actualize your discoveries, you are welcome to come in for an acupuncture session or lifestyle coaching session to continue to tap into your most creative self.
You might want to get your journal out, find some peace and quiet, and explore these questions by allowing yourself to freely jot down any images and words that arise.
1. Who were you as a child?
2. What childhood stories can you remember most vividly?
3. What were your favorite games?
4. What did you love to do as a kid?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do?
6. What is enshrined on your altar, hung from your rear-view mirror, taped to your refrigerator door?
7. What lies forgotten in the basement, the attic?
8. If you could only choose one person, who do you most admire, why?
9. What new adventure can you envision that completely inspires you?
10. If you could spend your time doing the one thing you enjoy most, what would you spend time doing?
Living Qi matcha can help enhance your creativity and focus. It has been used by monks for a thousand years to enhance a deep and peaceful meditative state.
To order the finest organic matcha green tea in the world at an affordable price just click here.
James Whittle is a healer, a practitioner of energy medicine, acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine: www.blueridgeclinic.com, a sought after speaker in alternative and complementary medicine, a writer, and the founder of two companies: for the finest organic matcha green tea in the world visit: www.living-qi.com, to learn about losing weight with Chinese medicine and controlling blood sugar and sugar cravings visit: www.tcmnutra.com
©James Whittle, All Rights Reserved, 2011.