Numerous doctors around the world have been recommending green tea as a substitute for coffee. In fact for years now I have done the same, but when I found out about matcha green tea and started the Living Qi Company I got really excited about people substituting matcha green tea for coffee. And here is why:
1. The caffeine in coffee spikes your adrenaline and cortisol levels causing a crash afterwards. There is much less caffeine in matcha and it is released slowly into the bloodstream so that adrenaline and cortisol are not spiked. So we say that matcha has the “healthy” caffeine: which means caffeine in an easy to break down form. I can sleep after I drink matcha.
2. Coffee does not help people lose weight while matcha has been shown to increase fat burning by 17%.
3. Coffee has not been shown to affect cancer, while green tea is one of the most well researched herbs in the world for cancer prevention.
4. Coffee usually gives people the coffee jitters, while matcha has a calming and relaxing affect.
5. Coffee is highly addictive because of the adrenaline and cortisol spike while matcha is not.
6. Coffee has not been shown to detoxify the liver while matcha is a powerful liver detoxificant.
7. Coffee has not been shown to help skin conditions, while matcha is helpful for acne and can clear skin conditions.
8. Coffee has never been used anywhere in the world to benefit meditation and relaxation while matcha has been used for 800 years by Zen Buddhist monks to deepen meditation and increase focus and concentration.
So why wait to make the ultimate coffee substitute and begin drinking the beverage that has all these amazing health benefits. After I found matcha 2 years ago, it is all I drink every day.
If you have not tried our matcha green tea I highly recommend you do, you can simply click the link below to get started. Your order will be completed in about five minutes.
To order the finest organic matcha green tea in the world at an affordable price just click here.
James Whittle is a healer, a practitioner of energy medicine, acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine: www.blueridgeclinic.com, a sought after speaker in alternative and complementary medicine, a writer, and the founder of two companies: for the finest organic matcha green tea in the world visit: www.living-qi.com, to learn about losing weight with Chinese medicine and controlling blood sugar and sugar cravings visit: www.tcmnutra.com
©James Whittle, All Rights Reserved, 2009.