The key to making a matcha latte that tastes like you bought it in a gourmet café or tea shop is to make the matcha first, then add the hot milk and foam.
1) Add 1 tsp. Living Qi Matcha into your favorite mug
2) Cream the matcha by adding 2 oz hot water and whisking until smooth and creamy
3) Pour 5 oz steamed* milk into your favorite matcha bowl or teacup
4) Add the “creamed” matcha tea to the milk
5) Scoop foamy milk on top*
6) Sprinkle with matcha powder or cocoa powder
*3) You can steam the milk using a steamer, or just bring it to near boiling.
*5) You may need a milk frother for this step.
• Add vanilla essence, chocolate powder or mint essence
• Sweeten with honey, manuka honey, stevia or brown sugar